A person accessing or using this website (“Document”), whether in electronic or printed form, by the act of access or use agrees to terms of this disclaimer. If the person does not agree to the terms of the disclaimer, they must not access, read or use this Document.
Product pictures are indicative only and may not look the same as those products supplied. In the interest of constant improvement in quality and design, Ultramax Systems reserve the right to change or amend the specifications or appearance of any product at any time.
No Representation or Warranty
ULTRAMAX SYSTEMS makes the information and other material “Information”in this Document available in good faith but without any representation or warranty by ULTRAMAX SYSTEMS, or by any of its officers or employees, as to the Information’s accuracy, completeness or suitability for any particular purpose. ULTRAMAX SYSTEMS and its officers or employees do not accept any responsibility or liability for the consequences (whether financial, or otherwise) of access or use of the Information by any person. As the Information is of a general nature only, it is up to persons accessing or using the Information to ensure that it is suitable for the circumstances of its access or use. Any such access to, or use of, the Information is to be at the sole risk and responsibility of the person accessing or using it. ULTRAMAX SYSTEMS and its officers and employees are not responsible for any inaccuracy in, or omission from, the Information or for any unsuitability of the Information for any particular purpose. ULTRAMAX SYSTEMS does not warrant the accuracy, or completeness of the information, text, graphics, and other items contained in this Catalogue
Without limiting the general position stated above, this Document contains good faith recommendations and suggestions as to appropriate protocols or other principles (“Information”) which may be of use to persons accessing the Information. However, any such recommendation or suggestion is not to be read or construed as a guarantee by ULTRAMAX SYSTEMS: - Are or will be used by other persons; - Are or will be endorsed, promulgated or mandated by ULTRAMAX SYSTEMS in the future or otherwise; - Will continue to be recommended by ULTRAMAX SYSTEMS in the future; - Will achieve the results or outcomes that such information may express or imply or that a person accessing the information may want or expect; - Will be appropriate for a person accessing the Information in light of their present or future, intellectual property or information technology circumstances or in light of current and future, intellectual property or information technology developments Each person accessing the Information: - Must not rely on ULTRAMAX SYSTEMS in determining whether or not to follow recommended information; - Must make their own independent assessment of the appropriateness (or otherwise) of recommend Information in light of the person’s particular circumstances; - Should seek their own professional advice in respect of any decision to rely on (or not rely on) recommended Information. ULTRAMAX SYSTEMS is not liable for any: - Defect in, or omission from, any recommended Information; - Reliance by any person on any recommended Information; - Any other direct or indirect consequences of relying (or not relying) on recommended Information (whether such consequences are financial, or otherwise).
ULTRAMAX SYSTEMS reserves the right to change its recommendations from time to time without having to provide reasons or give prior notice. When recommendations are changed, ULTRAMAX SYSTEMS has no obligation to indicate which recommendations were changed compared with recommendations previously made.
Whilst Ultramax will make every endeavour to despatch goods within 24 hours of receipt of an order, lead times may be affected by order quantities and product availability. Ultramax welcomes forward orders as a solution to on time supply. ULTRAMAX SYSTEMS does not warrant that all products shown in this Catalogue will be able to be, and/or will be supplied and/or imported, as original or substitute product, as represented. ULTRAMAX SYSTEMS is an independent supplier of OEM quality replacement separators/filters/products that may/may not meet or exceeds OEM specifications. ULTRAMAX SYSTEMS is not connected to or associated with any OEM mentioned in this reference material. Use of OEM part numbers is purely for reference purposes only and in no way should be construed as ULTRAMAX SYSTEMS selling original equipment parts of any sort.
Product and Item Codes
The use of the manufactures part number is only for cross referencing purposes and does not imply that we are supplying/ advertising /promoting/distributing/selling/representing the genuine item.
Branding & Design
Ultramax Systems is a wholly Australian owned business and is not owned by or directly affiliated with any other Australian company. The name and branding must not be confused with any other business.
This Document is uncontrolled in printed and electronic form. It is the responsibility of the user to verify that the copy in printed form is of the latest revision. ULTRAMAX SYSTEMS reserves the right to withdraw or modify this Document in any way without having to provide reasons or give prior notice. When modifications are made, ULTRAMAX SYSTEMS has no obligation to indicate where modifications were made compared with any prior version.
Company product, and service names mentioned in this Document may be trademarks or service marks. Those marks are the property of their respective owners. References to those companies, products or services are not to be read or construed as an endorsement or approval by the companies, or the respective owners, of the Information. Likewise, reference to those companies, products or services is not to be read or construed an endorsement of them by ULTRAMAX SYSTEMS. It is the responsibility of each person accessing the Information to ensure that they do not, in following any recommended Information, infringe the intellectual property or information technology rights of any other person.
• ABAC is a trademark of Multiair Italia s.r.l.
• Adicomp is a trademark of Adicomp s.r.l.
• Aias is a trademark of Aias s.r.l.
• Air Filter Engineering is a trademark of Airfilter Engineering (M) SDN BHD.
• Airmac is a trademark of Glenco Air & Power Pty Ltd.
• Airman is a trademark of Hokuetsu Industries Co.,Ltd.
• Anest Iwata is a trademark of Anest Iwata Australia Pty Ltd.
• Argo is a trademark of Argo-Hytos B.V.
• Atlas is a trademark of Atlas Copco AB.
• Atlas Copco is a trademark of Atlas Copco AB.
• Atmos is a trademark of Atmos-Tech Industries.
• Baldwin is a trademark of Baldwin Filters, Inc.
• Bauer is a trademark of Bauer Compressors Inc.
• Becker is a trademark of Becker Pumps Australia.
• Belair is a trademark of Drägerwerk AG & Co. KGaA.
• Betico is a trademark of Miguel Carrera y CIA S.A.U.
• Big Cat is a trademark of Atlas Copco Australia Pty Ltd.
• Boge is a trademark of Boge Kompressoren Otto Boge GmbH & Co. KG.
• Bottarini is a trademark of Gardner Denver, Inc.
• Busch is a trademark of Busch Manufacturing Co.
• Case Poclain is a trademark of CNH Industrial America LLC.
• Caterpillar is a trademark of Caterpillar Inc.
• Ceccato is a trademark of International Compressor DistributionNV.
• Champion is a trademark of Gardner Denver, Inc.
• Chicago P. is a trademark of Chicago Pneumatic.
• Chinook is a trademark of Chinook Industrial Ltd.
• Clark is a trademark of Clark Filter, Inc.
• Compair is a trademark of Gardner Denver, Inc.
• Creemers is a trademark of Creemers Compressors B.V.
• CTA is a trademark of CTA.
• Cummins is a trademark of Cummins Inc.
• D.V.P. is a trademark of D.V.P. Vacuum Technology s.p.a.
• Deltech is a trademark of SPX Corporation.
• Domnick Hunter is a trademark of Parker Domnick Hunter.
• Donaldson is a trademark of Donaldson Company, Inc.
• Edwards is a trademark of Atlas Copco AB.
• Esam is a trademark of Esam S.p.A.
• F.P.Z. Effepizeta is a trademark of FPZ S.p.A.
• Fairey Arlon is a trademark of Fairey Arlon Ltd.
• FC Curtis is a trademark of Curtis-Toledo, Inc.
• Fiac is a trademark of Fiac S.p.A.
• Fiat is a trademark of Fiat S.p.A.
• Fini is a trademark of Fini S.p.A.
• Finite is a trademark of Parker Hannifin Corp.
• Fleetguard is a trademark of Cummins Inc.
• Friulair is a trademark of Friulair s.r.l.
• FST is a trademark of FST GmbH Filtrations-Separations-Technik
• Fu Sheng is a trademark of Fu Sheng Group.
• Gardner Denver is a trademark of Gardner Denver, Inc.
• Gardner Denver Wittig is a trademark of Gardner Denver, Inc.
• GEV is a trademark of General Europe Vacuum S.r.l.
• Hankison is a trademark of Hankison Corp.
• Heidelberger is a trademark of Heidelberger Druckmaschinen AG.
• Hiross is a trademark of Hiross.
• Hitachi is a trademark of Hitachi Construction Machinery Co., Ltd.
• Hokuetsu is a trademark of Hokuetsu Industries Co.,Ltd.
• HydroVane is a trademark of Gardner Denver, Inc.
• IHI is a trademark of IHI Corporation.
• Ingersoll Rand is a trademark of Ingersoll-Rand plc.
• J.C.B. is a trademark of JCB Construction Equipment Australia.
• Jun-air is a trademark of IDEX Corporation.
• Kaeser is a trademark of Kaeser Kompressoren SE.
• Knorr Bremse is a trademark of Knorr-Bremse AG.
• Kobelco is a trademark of Kobe Steel, Ltd.
• Kremlin is a trademark of Kremlin.
• Leybold is a trademark of OC Oerlikon Management AG, Pfäffikon.
• Leyland is a trademark of Leyland Filtration Limited.
• Liebherr is a trademark of Liebherr-International Deutschland GmbH.
• Lilly is a trademark of Lilly Engineeering Company, Inc.
• Mahle is a trademark of Mahle International GmbH.
• Manitou is a trademark of Manitou BF.
• Mann & Hummel is a trademark of Mann & Hummel GmbH.
• Mark Compressors is a trademark of International Compressor Distribution NV.
• Mattei is a trademark of Mattei Compressors, Inc.
• Mikropor is a trademark of Mikropor Inc.
• Mil’s is a trademark of Mil’s SAS.
• Mitsuiseiki is a trademark of Mitsui Seiki Inc.
• MP Filtri is a trademark of MP Filtri S.p.A.
• MTA is a trademark of MTA S.p.A.
• Multivac is a trademark of Multivac Sepp Haggenmüller GmbH.
• Nash Elmo is a trademark of Gardner Denver, Inc.
• New Holland is a trademark of Cnh Global NV.
• O & K is a trademark of Orenstein & Koppel GMBH.
• Omega is a trademark of Omega Air.
• OMI is a trademark of Officine Meccaniche Industriali S.r.l.
• Orion is a trademark of Orion Machinery Co.,Ltd.
• Pfeiffer is a trademark of Pfeiffer Vacuum GmbH.
• Pneumofore is a trademark of Pneumofore S.p.A.
• Poclain is a trademark of Poclain Hydraulics Group.
• Pompe Travaini is a trademark of Pompe Travaini S.p.A.
• Purolator is a trademark of Mann & Hummel GmbH.
• Puska is a trademark of International Compressor Distribution NV.
• PVR Rotant is a trademark of Agilent Technologies Italia S.p.A.
• Renault is a trademark of Renault Trucks SAS.
• Renner is a trademark of Renner GmbH.
• Rietschle is a trademark of Gardner Denver, Inc.
• Robuschi is a trademark of Gardner Denver, Inc.
• Rotair is a trademark of Rotair S.p.A.
• Rotorcomp is a trademark of Rotorcomp Verdichter GmbH.
• Scania is a trademark of Scania AB.
• Schneider is a trademark of TTS Tooltechnic Systems AG & Co. KG.
• SCS is a trademark of SCS Filtration Pty Ltd.
• Shanghai SCR is a trademark of Shanghai Screw Compressor Co., Ltd.
• Shavo is a trademark of Shavo Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
• Siemens is a trademark of Siemens AG.
• SMC is a trademark of SMC Corporation.
• Solberg is a trademark of Solberg Manufacturing, Inc.
• Stauff is a trademark of Stauff Corporation Pty Ltd.
• Sullair is a trademark of Sullair LLC.
• Swan is a trademark of Tong Cheng Iron Works Co., Ltd
• Tamrock is a trademark of Sandvik AB.
• Termomeccanica is a trademark of Termomeccanica S.p.A.
• TPC Pneumatics is a trademark of TPC Mechatronics Co., Ltd.
• Ultrafilter is a trademark of Donaldson Company, Inc.
• Volvo is a trademark of AB Volvo.
• Volvo Penta is a trademark of AB Volvo.
• Vuototecnica is a trademark of Vuototecnica S.r.l.
• Walker is a trademark of Walker Filtration Pty Ltd.
• Wilkerson is a trademark of Wilkerson Corp.
• Worthington is a trademark of Worthington Compressor USA, LLC.
• Zander is a trademark of Zander Systems Incorporated.
All Rights Reserved
No part of this website/catalogue may be copied, reproduced, scanned or stored in any electronic database, whether in whole or in part, in any form or by any means. Ultramax Systems will not hesitate to take appropriate legal action if it’s rights in this respect are infringed.
Copyright © ULTRAMAX SYSTEMS 2017
This Document contains information which is protected by copyright. All Rights Reserved. All copies of this Document must include the copyright and other information contained on this page. Ultramax Systems reserves the right to change this policy/text at any time without warning.